Rentsure | What do I need to do ?
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-14968,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

What do I need to do ?

What do I need to do?

All you need to do to be eligible for RENTSURE® Property & Income Protection for Landlords is:

  • Select your tenants carefully and obtain a reference
    (either written or oral).
  • Collect at least 2 weeks bond and 1 weeks rent in advance
    (or any other combination totaling 3 weeks).
  • Complete property inspections at least 6 monthly. (Inspections required every 3 months for ‘Unlawful Substances’ (P Lab) claims.
  • Send a letter to the tenants when rent is 14 days in arrears.
  • Make application to the Tenancy Tribunal for vacant possession at 21 days in arrears (in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act).
  • Have a current house insurance (and contents where applicable) policy covering the property insured.

It’s that simple!
In fact if you are currently using a Professional Property Manager, then you will probably find these items are already being taken care of for you.